Read more about the new version 7 here.
Recent New Features
We added support for copy.com, Hubic, MEGA, Backblaze B2, OneDrive for Business, Amazon Cloud Drive and MediaFire, and introduced a new, lightning fast database format for the “Cache Destination File List” feature. In the past, the cache database could often be slower than the destination storage itself in terms of building the file list. Now the database should be at least as fast as locally attached SSD drives.
When uploading to a cloud storage or with any Internet Protocol, you can now split files directly without having to zip them. We also added filename encryption. Choose this in the profile under Zip / Encryption –> Encryption.
To use a cloud storage, click the Internet button and choose Amazon Cloud Drive as protocol.
copy.com will close down on May 1st, 2016
Now you can download and save your data with Syncovery.
- Download the German version
- Download the French version 7 (32-bit)
- Download the French version 7 (64-bit)
- Download the Remote Monitor for Windows: RemoteMonitorSetup6.exe
(this is a free, standalone version of File->Monitoring Tool from the main product)
- You can also download older versions and other languages.
- Alternative Download link with Polish description via INSTALKI.pl