Latest version (Syncovery 9)(64-Bit)
Syncovery now supports a safer way to store your passwords. Credentials can now be encrypted in a way that is tied to your machine, or your user account only (on this machine), or you can protect them with a password. If your settings file is copied to another machine, passwords cannot be decrypted there, so that a potential thief does not get access to your credentials and cloud accounts.
See also: Encryption of Credentials in Syncovery.
You can order your license or upgrade now. Syncovery 9 is a free upgrade for licenses ordered on or after January 1st, 2018. All registration codes generated since then still work with Syncovery 9. Read more about Syncovery 9, our new release with greatly improved SFTP transfer rates, High-DPI monitor support and many other improvements.
Development version (Syncovery 10 Preview)(64-Bit)
- Syncovery 10.dev.13 adds the ability to have “Multiple Destinations” on the right-hand side. It also adds a new very specialized checkmark under “Files->More”: Create Links to Source Files Instead of Copying Files
- Syncovery 10.dev.12 adds a new checkmark under “Folders”: Create Folder Symlinks from Destination to Source – Don’t Copy Any Files
- Syncovery 10.dev.06 added the ability to spawn separate sub-jobs for each subfolder (typically on the profile’s top level). See the checkbox under Special->More. This is an experimental feature which should be used only in extreme cases.
- Syncovery 10.dev.03 added freely customizable profile groups, with a separate dialog where groups can be created on multiple hierarchy levels, and profiles moved between groups.
- Syncovery 10.dev.02 updated the SecureBlackBox library to the latest release and adds a checkmark for the “Flat Right Side” mode: “Add Timestamp to Duplicate Filenames”.
- Syncovery 10.dev.01 added support for the 7-Zip file format (under Compression in the profiles).
- Build numbers not mentioned here contain miscellaneous bug fixes.
Previous version (Syncovery 8)(64-Bit)
Syncovery 8 is a free upgrade for licenses ordered on or after August 1st, 2015. All registration codes generated since then still work with Syncovery 8. Read more about Syncovery 8.
Previous version (Syncovery 7)(64-Bit)
- Download the German version
- Download the French version 9 (32-bit)
- Download the French version 9 (64-bit)
- Download the Chinese version 9 (32-bit)
- Download the Chinese version 9 (64-bit)
- Download the French version 8 (32-bit)
- Download the French version 8 (64-bit)
- Download the French version 7 (32-bit)
- Download the French version 7 (64-bit)
- Download the Remote Monitor for Windows: RemoteMonitorSetup6.exe (this is a free, standalone version of File->Monitoring Tool from the main product)
- You can also download older versions and other languages.
- Alternative Download link with Polish description via INSTALKI.pl