NEW Chinese Syncovery Web Site by our reseller
Syncovery Chinese Web Site
Other resellers in China and Hong Kong:
Qast System Solution, Inc.
Resellers in India:
Thukral Systems & Solutions
The International Software House, Pune, Maharashtra
Open Source Libraries in Syncovery
Syncovery has been built with the following open source libraries and tools (among others):
- Indy, the Internet Direct library for Delphi and Free Pascal. See the Indy License.
- Ararat Synapse, another Internet protocols library for Delphi and Free Pascal.
- TGPuttyLib, a high-speed SFTP library based on PuTTY.
- ICS – Internet Component Suite, another Internet protocols library for Delphi.
- Firebird SQL Database Server (the embedded version is used in the Windows version of Syncovery)
- SQLite, an SQL database library (used on macOS, Linux, and FreeBSD)
- Project JEDI, a large collection of utility functions and components, see the Mozilla Public License 1.1
- TurboPower Abbrevia, a compression toolkit for Delphi, C++Builder, Kylix, and Free Pascal.
- The 7-Zip Extras, a library to create 7-zip archives, licensed under GNU LGPL.
- The LZMA SDK, a library to use LZMA compression
- Snappy, a fast compressor/decompressor algorithm, see the Snappy license.
- Synopse mORMot, a large framework, of which a fast AES compression algorithm is used, used under Mozilla Public License 1.1
- PascalScript from RemObjects Software, see the PascalScript license