The Windows version of Syncovery 8 has been released today. Syncovery 8 is a major new version with numerous larger and smaller new features and improvements.
Syncovery 8 is a free upgrade for licenses ordered on or after August 1st, 2015. All registration codes generated since then still work with Syncovery 8.
These are the most notable bullet points:
- New .sz file format – allows uploading compressed and encrypted files without local temp files
- Adds native support for Google Cloud Storage (v8.05).
- Adds support for PCloud (v8.06).
- Fast block level copying with the new File System Monitoring service (Windows only)
- PascalScript allows to customize job functionality and e-mail notifications.
- Subfolder selection can now be set to automatically include future new files and folders.
- SharePoint and OneDrive folder listing is now “changes” based.
Read more about the new version 8 here.