After many months of development and thorough testing, Syncovery 9 for Windows has finally been released!
This is a major breakthrough in several areas:
- SFTP speeds have been dramatically increased. It can fully use your Internet bandwidth and reach upload transfer rates of over 100 MB/sec.
- Jobs can run in “Background with Preview” by right-clicking or by choosing the running option from the Gears toolbar button menu. This is very useful.
- The Sz format can now contain multiple files rather than just one, similar to zip.
- Syncovery can now back up NTFS permissions and alternate data streams to cloud storage.
- Support for high resolution monitors has been added.
- You can choose a new windowless mode, where all information is shown in the main window (“Run profiles in main window”).
- And much more!
See the complete list of Syncovery 9 new features here, or download Syncovery 9 for Windows.
Syncovery 9 is a free upgrade for all licenses ordered since January 2018. If your license is older, please order your Syncovery 9 upgrade soon. Many thanks!
We are now working on the Linux and Mac versions of Syncovery 9.