Can not open left or right map or both

English Support for Syncovery on Apple Computers.
Post Reply
Auke
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:31 am

Can not open left or right map or both

Post by Auke »

Hi,

I am getting aplication error
when I try to open the left or right folder.
Scherm­afbeelding 2026-10-03 om 20.38.54.png
Scherm­afbeelding 2026-10-03 om 20.38.54.png (221.16 KiB) Viewed 487 times
Syncovery has Full Disk Access

Does anyone have a hint?
Thanks,

Auke
tobias
Posts: 2268
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:37 pm

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Post by tobias »

Hello,
exactly how do you "open the left or right folder"? Where do you click?

Which Syncovery version do you have?
Auke
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:31 am

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Post by Auke »

I have version 12.8.9
I right-click on a profile and then go to open folder on left side , on right side, or on both sides

I also notice, by the way, that the hourglass often appears when I right-click on the profile and hover over the buttons.
tobias
Posts: 2268
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:37 pm

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Post by tobias »

Hello,
many thanks. I can confirm the problem on Tahoe and will release a fix today.
tobias
Posts: 2268
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:37 pm

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Post by tobias »

Hello,
the new version 12.8.11 fixes this. Apple changed an API function in Tahoe, without documenting it, which caused this error.
Auke
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:31 am

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Post by Auke »

Hello,

Everything is working again. Thanks for the quick fix.
Post Reply