Hi,
I am getting aplication error
when I try to open the left or right folder.
Syncovery has Full Disk Access
Does anyone have a hint?
Thanks,
Auke
Can not open left or right map or both
Re: Can not open left or right map or both
Hello,
exactly how do you "open the left or right folder"? Where do you click?
Which Syncovery version do you have?
exactly how do you "open the left or right folder"? Where do you click?
Which Syncovery version do you have?
Re: Can not open left or right map or both
I have version 12.8.9
I right-click on a profile and then go to open folder on left side , on right side, or on both sides
I also notice, by the way, that the hourglass often appears when I right-click on the profile and hover over the buttons.
I right-click on a profile and then go to open folder on left side , on right side, or on both sides
I also notice, by the way, that the hourglass often appears when I right-click on the profile and hover over the buttons.
Re: Can not open left or right map or both
Hello,
many thanks. I can confirm the problem on Tahoe and will release a fix today.
many thanks. I can confirm the problem on Tahoe and will release a fix today.
Re: Can not open left or right map or both
Hello,
the new version 12.8.11 fixes this. Apple changed an API function in Tahoe, without documenting it, which caused this error.
the new version 12.8.11 fixes this. Apple changed an API function in Tahoe, without documenting it, which caused this error.
Re: Can not open left or right map or both
Hello,
Everything is working again. Thanks for the quick fix.
Everything is working again. Thanks for the quick fix.