Same with me. That's why I disabled SELinux to get Syncovery working. But it was months ago. Actually I'm using EndeavourOS (before Arch Linux) and there is no SELinux. So I don't have these issues anymore. I don't know if it would work today.CDR224 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2026 9:58 am I still haven't really understood what SELinux exactly does and how it can be easily configured.
Syncovery crashing on Fedora
Re: Syncovery crashing on Fedora
Re: Syncovery crashing on Fedora
Hello,
I wanted to let you know that I have released Syncovery 12 for Linux.
It includes many new features, including new clouds (Drime, iCloud, Filen, etc.), an internal SMB client, and real-time synchronization.
Please try it and let me know!
Thanks.
I wanted to let you know that I have released Syncovery 12 for Linux.
It includes many new features, including new clouds (Drime, iCloud, Filen, etc.), an internal SMB client, and real-time synchronization.
Please try it and let me know!
Thanks.
Re: Syncovery crashing on Fedora
Sounds exciting! Thank you!
I can't test it now as I am traveling for the next 5-6 weeks (unless I find a fast Wifi somewhere), but as soon as I can, I'll tell you about my experience.
I can't test it now as I am traveling for the next 5-6 weeks (unless I find a fast Wifi somewhere), but as soon as I can, I'll tell you about my experience.