Syncovery crashing on Fedora

German Support for Syncovery on Linux etc.
DenalB
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:41 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Syncovery crashing on Fedora

Post by DenalB »

CDR224 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2026 9:58 am I still haven't really understood what SELinux exactly does and how it can be easily configured.
Same with me. That's why I disabled SELinux to get Syncovery working. But it was months ago. Actually I'm using EndeavourOS (before Arch Linux) and there is no SELinux. So I don't have these issues anymore. I don't know if it would work today.
tobias
Posts: 2263
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:37 pm

Re: Syncovery crashing on Fedora

Post by tobias »

Hello,
I wanted to let you know that I have released Syncovery 12 for Linux.

It includes many new features, including new clouds (Drime, iCloud, Filen, etc.), an internal SMB client, and real-time synchronization.

Please try it and let me know!

Thanks.
CDR224
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2026 9:06 pm

Re: Syncovery crashing on Fedora

Post by CDR224 »

Sounds exciting! Thank you!
I can't test it now as I am traveling for the next 5-6 weeks (unless I find a fast Wifi somewhere), but as soon as I can, I'll tell you about my experience.
Post Reply