Page 1 of 1

Can not open left or right map or both

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:44 pm
by Auke
Hi,

I am getting aplication error
when I try to open the left or right folder.
Scherm­afbeelding 2026-10-03 om 20.38.54.png
Scherm­afbeelding 2026-10-03 om 20.38.54.png (221.16 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Syncovery has Full Disk Access

Does anyone have a hint?
Thanks,

Auke

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:24 pm
by tobias
Hello,
exactly how do you "open the left or right folder"? Where do you click?

Which Syncovery version do you have?

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:59 am
by Auke
I have version 12.8.9
I right-click on a profile and then go to open folder on left side , on right side, or on both sides

I also notice, by the way, that the hourglass often appears when I right-click on the profile and hover over the buttons.

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:55 am
by tobias
Hello,
many thanks. I can confirm the problem on Tahoe and will release a fix today.

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:41 pm
by tobias
Hello,
the new version 12.8.11 fixes this. Apple changed an API function in Tahoe, without documenting it, which caused this error.

Re: Can not open left or right map or both

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:52 pm
by Auke
Hello,

Everything is working again. Thanks for the quick fix.