Asustor upgrade wipes authorized_cmdlines_syncovery
Asustor upgrade wipes authorized_cmdlines_syncovery
Hello, for the second time I have had /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/Syncovery/DATA/bin/authorized_cmdlines_syncovery wiped by an upgrade of Syncovery on Asustor. This time I saved it first and put it back afterwards. Could this file please be preserved across upgrades? Failing that, an option to always run external commands would be useful. Thank you.
Re: Asustor upgrade wipes authorized_cmdlines_syncovery
Hello,
yes I have been thinking about solve this issue, I hope I can find a solution.
yes I have been thinking about solve this issue, I hope I can find a solution.
Re: Asustor upgrade wipes authorized_cmdlines_syncovery
Hello,
I think the newest Syncovery 11 and 12 ASUSTOR packages won't lose authorized_cmdlines_syncovery any more.
In addition, there's now a "Check for updates" feature which updates the Syncovery packages on the fly, from a tar.gz package. This is much faster than the official ASUSTOR package route and doesn't lose anything either.
Syncovery 11 doesn't announce Syncovery 12 yet, when checking for updates, but I will add that soon.
I think the newest Syncovery 11 and 12 ASUSTOR packages won't lose authorized_cmdlines_syncovery any more.
In addition, there's now a "Check for updates" feature which updates the Syncovery packages on the fly, from a tar.gz package. This is much faster than the official ASUSTOR package route and doesn't lose anything either.
Syncovery 11 doesn't announce Syncovery 12 yet, when checking for updates, but I will add that soon.