Hello,
Everything is working again. Thanks for the quick fix.
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:52 pm
- Forum: Mac Topics
- Topic: Can not open left or right map or both
- Replies: 5
- Views: 489
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:59 am
- Forum: Mac Topics
- Topic: Can not open left or right map or both
- Replies: 5
- Views: 489
Re: Can not open left or right map or both
I have version 12.8.9
I right-click on a profile and then go to open folder on left side , on right side, or on both sides
I also notice, by the way, that the hourglass often appears when I right-click on the profile and hover over the buttons.
I right-click on a profile and then go to open folder on left side , on right side, or on both sides
I also notice, by the way, that the hourglass often appears when I right-click on the profile and hover over the buttons.
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:44 pm
- Forum: Mac Topics
- Topic: Can not open left or right map or both
- Replies: 5
- Views: 489
Can not open left or right map or both
Hi,
I am getting aplication error
when I try to open the left or right folder. Syncovery has Full Disk Access
Does anyone have a hint?
Thanks,
Auke
I am getting aplication error
when I try to open the left or right folder. Syncovery has Full Disk Access
Does anyone have a hint?
Thanks,
Auke