Keeps converting to Trial Version

English Support for Syncovery on Windows.
SynUserEnt

Keeps converting to Trial Version

Post by SynUserEnt »

Hi,

I'm running version 9.44d (64-bit) on Windows 10 Pro, currently correctly registered with a Syncovery Pro license. About once a month, I get an email that the Scheduler has stopped because the trial version has expired. It requires me to go into the Registration section, open Registration and click OK. Once I do that, it reverts back to a registered version. I don't need to reapply the Registration Name or Code. The name is still there and under Registration Code, it still says (registered), but I have to click OK for some reason. Once I do that, it seems to stay in a registered state for approx. one month (just a guess) until it happens again and I need to go in and click OK again. I'm unsure how to fix this. I've uninstalled the software, removed the Syncovery folder afterwards, then reinstalled, but it continues. I did not clean out the registry because I'm sure which registry keys are relevant to Syncovery. The ini file shows the proper registration code & has a code listed for V8 & V9 (unsure if that's relevant). Thanks for any assistance.

tobias

Re: Keeps converting to Trial Version

Post by tobias »

Hello,
please update at least to Syncovery 9.50, I hope it will fix it.

SynUserEnt

Re: Keeps converting to Trial Version

Post by SynUserEnt »

Thanks. I was initially on 9.50 but downgraded because I reached out to our Desktop department to see if they had heard of this issue with any other users and they asked that I roll back because they hadn't tested anything beyond 9.44. I will upgrade back to 9.5 and report back, although I suspect the issue will resurface again since it started happening when I was still on 9.5 previously. I will post an update if/when it happens again. Thanks.