Ver 8.69 on Windows 10 - status in scheduler window shows incorrect state

English Support for Syncovery on Windows.
justloutech

Ver 8.69 on Windows 10 - status in scheduler window shows incorrect state

Post by justloutech »

I'm having an odd issue that just started occurring on a Windows 10 machine. At some point the backups did fail due to an inability to connect to the path on the "right" side of the jobs... since then about 2 weeks backups are running successfully - but just a millisecond after the status changes to be whatever the last result was, it nearly instantly changes back to "right path not found".

I've tried wiping the logs, and rebooting - not sure how to resolve. Would version 9 fix this error? I'd prefer not to pay to upgrade but I'm more worried of paying and having it not fix the issue.

Thanks

Lou

tobias

Re: Ver 8.69 on Windows 10 - status in scheduler window shows incorrect state

Post by tobias »

Hello,
you could try if updating to v8.69a helps. You can also manually remove the status line from Syncovery.ini. Probably best to stop the scheduler, close Syncovery, make sure that no SyncoveryService.exe process runs any more (in Task Manager), and then edit the ini file and start the scheduler again.

Finally, you can install Syncovery 9 and try it. If it doesn't help you can always re-install v8.69(a) and go back.