Cannot access left folder.

English Support for Syncovery on Windows.
fastx19

Cannot access left folder.

Post by fastx19 »

Bit of a background. I have 38 remote locations which I push and pull files to a central server. Each location is idenitical in setup, only difference is their physical location and IP address.

I have one profile which says it cannot see the remote side, yet, when I look at the profile and the folders, I can navigate to it. When I run the job in attended mode, it runs just fine. When it tries and run in the background, it fails.

Log file says:

Left path access error code: 1326
Username or password is incorrect.

Yes when I use file explorer and navigate to the location, it opens right up. I even verified the credentials in credentials manager.

I am using full UNC paths for the folders as well.

so, 37 of them are working but 1 is not. I have deleted, recreated, removed the entire program, reinstalled. None of it seems to help.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Eric.

tobias

Re: Cannot access left folder.

Post by tobias »

Please see
https://www.syncovery.com/documentation ... /noaccess/

Most importantly, compare the log files of a working attended run and a non-working run. Look especially at "Running as" at the top.

Log into Windows as a person using the same account that it says it's "Running as" in the non-working log file, and then test the UNC path in Windows Explorer and run the job manually in Syncovery.

Check or add credentials in the profile under Job->Network Connections.

fastx19

Re: Cannot access left folder.

Post by fastx19 »

Thank you Tobias.

For some reason, even logged on as the profile running the job, it was failing. So, as you indicated, under the job/network configuration I setup the same user and password I was using and it works.

Thank you again.

Eric.