License support

General Discussion in English
etaine

License support

Post by etaine »

I'm having some issues with my profiles due to a strange licensing issue.
I have bought an enterprise license for syncovery and installed it about a year and a half ago. I dont have the license key anymore but i never uninstalled the product.
I noticed that my syncovery is not scheduling properly and then looked at the bottom and it says X have X days left in my trial. Sometimes it says 11 days, sometimes it says 14. It's kind of random.

I emailed support and left a message via phone but I have heard nothing back in two weeks. How can I reach someone that can help sort this out? I hesitate to reinstall it without having my license key on hand because I'm using this in a production environment.

tobias

Re: License support

Post by tobias »

Hello,
please write to support @ syncovery.com once more and copy tobiasgiesen @ gmail.com.

Check your spam folder on a daily basis.

You can usually reach us on the phone but take a look at the hours mentioned at the top of www.syncovery.com. If you fail to reach us, just try again a bit later.

etaine

Post by etaine »

I emailed info @ syncovery previously. I have emailed support.
Thank you

tobias

Post by tobias »

Hello,
I have already sent the license to both your corporate email address and gmail multiple times.

Please check better.

Go to the spam folder in Gmail and also go to "All Mail" and look for Giesen or Syncovery.