Welcome to the new forum!

General Discussion in English
tobias

Welcome to the new forum!

Post by tobias »

Hello Everybody
and welcome to our new forum! Finally there's a forum on our own web server, with updated forum software, a simpler registration process, and many improvements.

Today this is still a very quiet place but I look forward to replying to all questions that Syncovery users may have very soon!

I am also working hard on finalizing Syncovery 9. The goal is to have a solid release candidate in around one week, and fully release Syncovery 9 for Windows in April. Then work on the Mac and Linux versions.

You can read all about Syncovery 9 here:
https://www.syncovery.com/syncovery9/

mentalfloss

Re: Welcome to the new forum!

Post by mentalfloss »

Are the previous forum posts available anywhere or do you have plans to import them? Since they've been around for a number of years they help with supporting Syncovery. (and Super Flexible File Synchronizer, its previous life) I understand shedding old threads can sometimes refine a forum, but they can also sometimes lessen support issues and provide deeper information on behaviours that the program's Help/Manual may not dive into.

tobias

Re: Welcome to the new forum!

Post by tobias »

I think if you have a U.S. based IP address, you can still access the old forum. I have asked them to remove the IP blocking but apparently it hasn't been fixed. I will remind them. Personally I enjoy starting fresh and don't want to import any of the old stuff. Most of it is obsolete anyway.