Sync errors

General Discussion in English
c_cooper88

Sync errors

Post by c_cooper88 »

Hello,
I'm trying to sync a hard drive to Dropbox but I'm receiving lots of errors.

Code: Select all

Processing Rate Limiting: {"error_summary": "too_many_write_operations/...", "error": {"reason": {".tag": "too_many_write_operations"}}}, attempt #1 req: POST

Error deleting renamed backup of file to replace on DropBox: resdat:{"error_summary": "path_lookup/not_found/", "error": {".tag": "path_lookup", "path_lookup": {".tag": "not_found"}}}

03/12/2020 04:12:39 PM DropBoxV2: Exception creating folder: Disallowed folder name: /Jobs/2020/October/Hydes  (ETGFTPErrorDoNotRetry) @ 00FA6EA9
I'm getting a large amount of all these errors.
This is extremely problematic as I can't see why the folder name is disallowed as other similar names are fine.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Chris.

tobias

Re: Sync errors

Post by tobias »

Hello,
the snippets are much too short to work with. Rate limiting errors are normal, and you can ignore them (Syncovery retries appropriately).

Can you send a complete log file to support@syncovery.com? Maybe with some private info removed. But please leave as much info as possible.

c_cooper88

Post by c_cooper88 »

Hello,
Thank you, I have emailed the file over.
Kind regards,

tobias

Post by tobias »

Hello,
there are folders with trailing space characters. These are not allowed on DropBox and need to be renamed locally, on your hard drive, before uploading.